THIS 🙂 he is ZACAEL XAN
Was born on the second day of March, the day before I turned 8teen via cesarean section year 2010. He came unexpectedly yet he brought happiness to my world. He colored my black and white life with the paints of rainbows. His giggles turned my nightmares into sweets candies of dreams. He made my whole existence as a complete gift incomparable ever lived.
Yes, duties and responsibilities of a mom never ends at the four corners of his crib. It starts and infinitely goes wider as he grows. Challenges never stopped us from going through days and nights of loving each other. As a young teenage single-mom before, it was the toughest days of my years. As he grow with all the care and support of my family and loved ones, we got strength as the product of our strive towards day to day struggles. Thankful I am for having him in our lives. It made us completely happy
This is my Nanan at present 🙂 He is my strength. My life. My Hope.
He is now at his first grade in elementary. He is very playful child and loves numbers! (which I totally suck) He is learning a lot of things from the people around. He knows how to reason out now and invent stories just to get what he wants. He loves ice cream very much.
Last 2015, he was diagnosed by his Optometrist having an astigmatism . I will tell the whole details about it here.
THESE ARE THE TEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ZACAEL XAN 🙂
1. At his age, he is still learning how to talk. He can’t pronounce letter “r” clearly.
2. He is like the youngest son of my parents. Which makes him my little brother. Haha
3. He is literally my son. He was born the day I turned 8teen via caesarean section.
4. He is very curious about stuff and even touched chicken’s poop , he thought it was a chocolate. LOL
5. He is my stressor and my stress reliever at the same time. He pisses me off and teases me every now and then. But hugs me and comforts me w his giggles when I’m down.
6. It’s always a test of patience every time he eats. He doesn’t wanna finish his food. So, am gonna make a show or anything to feed him. As in!
7. He loves super heroes , monsters, zombies , animals and dinosaurs.
8. He loves hearing stories million times and he tells it too in a different plot.
9. He holds my mouth and stretch them and says “SMILE NA MAMA” when I’m mad . He then say SORRY NA MAMA SMILE NA PLEASE, w puppy eyes. (How can I not forgive him?)
10. He is the little angel , the greatest gift from heaven. My inspiration. My playmate, my little me, my hope and my baby forever.
(Well, these are just 2% about Him. haha )